Friday, March 25, 2005

i havent seen yy for 3 consecutive days.
only saw her backview once ytd when she was leaving hurriedly.
my fav set! :)

Today ;

Slpt rather late last nite so had difficulty waking up man.
Haha. Woke up at 10. ate prata! J
Was determined to do some work so I tried emaths, but..
Sigh I don’t like tt chap & no other klas has started on it?..
Ohboy.
Prac piano awhile.
Watched tv, slpt until 3.
Watched tv. Slpt until 6.
Whoaa gd day of sleep :)
18hrs? not yet.
Ate lotsa fd for dinner.
Beancurd! My latest craze!
Hahaha. Okae & watched sound of music.
Whoo. Thumbs up`

Just told cancer how to do a qn online.
On AMATHS, ln.
Haha. Anyhow said the steps and she says its correct !
Oh myyyy! Do I sense accomplishment!
:D
cox basically that day when they went thru ln I wasn’t in sch leh.
Haha. I feel tt im showing off here..
Lol

Anw, got our syf date.
Its 29th april.
We’re the last grp in the sch to perform man.
*stress !
guzheng is 2nd last.
What if.. what if we don’t bring a goldie back?

was asking them the other day,
don’t even dare to think abt it.

We’re the 2nd to perform on syf day.
Last is scgs!
YEAY. Can watch them. Haha
See those 2 suckers.
Whoo.
But scgs is no joke leh.
Theyre good, and I mean, really good.
Its 1 jazz 1 chinese too.
Ah. Mr fong said hes the only MALE conductor on that day!
Hahahah. I cant wait to see.
Lol

We’re providing tables and all..
Hmmm. Parents are definitely confirm coming :)
SCH, here we come!

Another thing!
They pushed rehearsal day forward can?!
Errrrh.
I hate it!!
Its like, nx fri ?!
So fast lah.
Although I know lizzo cant wait!
HAHA.
must bring shoes and blindfold for nx prac.
haha playing like a blind man.
& he wants us to prac walking w/o sound.
i sure fail that challenge one lor.
=/
Ok, but .. hmm ):
Heard the rehearsal gg to end kwite late, like 11pm like tt for guzheng.
Yay!
Then can go with doraemon to eat again like the other time at SCH.
Hahaha.

Arts festival is on SYF day.
We’ve to play twice.
Once for guests, the other for our sch peeps.
My my.
We better perform up to standard this time round!
And Annabel said.. this will be the last time we’re touching syf songs..
+speechless
and lucky sec4s, they don’t hafta face those suckers ANYMORE.
Im so glad for them, but sad for us.
=/

there are so many nice shows to watch these days.
Haha
But the dumb puregeog test is nx wk.
What the.
Always like tt one lor.
]:
tmr no more lavender! ):
but got Taiwan concert thingy.
Worth watching, I guess theres jay :)
Tmr will be another sleeeeping day !

Sun having piano.
Die. Im really dead this time.
My 3rd song is so dots please.
=/


Doraemon & sokfan ;

Rest well + speedy recovery !
:)


-- for the very first time*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]